Friday, September 28, 2012

"My Name is Joe Biden and I'll be your Server"

... Do you know what José does? I’ll tell you what he does, and folks, folks, this is the point I want to make. With his own hands, he sprinkles fresh house-grown rosemary on those potatoes (raises voice to a thundering crescendo), and they are golden brown on the outside and soft on the inside and they are delicious! They are delicious! They are delicious!
Thank you.
Now, folks, I gotta do a table touch on 17 and get some more breadsticks to 26, so I’m gonna wrap up here. But there’s something I want you to think about. I want you to think about something. You, me, José, Lord love him, Donna, Pat . . . we’re in this thing together. We’re in it together. You order the food, I bring the food, you eat the food. . . . That’s America. That’s America. You know, my folks had some ups and downs. ...
The whole damn New Yorker piece is hilarious.

No comments: