Friday, October 12, 2012

"Eloquent Biden Brings Entire Audience To Tears In Debate Stunner"

As reported in The Onion, America's Finest News Source, Joltin' Joe Biden, U.S. Vice President, just killed at tonight's Vice Presidential debate. Joe gave an impassioned closing statement, according to the article:
We’ve been through some crazy times, me and Barry [Pres. Barack Obama],” said Biden, taking a quick swig from a flask he pulled from the inside pocket of his leather jacket. “He’s caught me on his roof doing some stuff I probably shouldn’t have been doing. Stuff I’m not proud of, despite how cocky I might act. But you know what? I trust him. And he trusts me. I don’t want to make some big political speech up here, but I will tell you right now that Barry’s the guy to lead us. He’s a good fuckin’ man. What’s more, he’s my dear friend. And I love him.
Unlike my sarcasm at President Obama's poor debate performance, I actually think Joe Biden won this one.  I was particularly offended, though, that Ryan provided no specifics on anything.

No comments: