Monday, January 7, 2013

National Geographic Photo Contest Winners ... At Last!

It's three weeks since National Geographic was scheduled to announce their photo contest winners .. and now that it has done so I admit I'm a little disappointed. These aren't bad photos -- they're great photos -- but the judges overlooked a lot from what they had to choose from, in my view. I've covered the entries previously, and I've linked at the end of this post to my collections of what I thought were the best photos of the 22,000 submitted. Ah well ...

Grand Prize and Nature Winner
Winner in People

Winner in Places

People's Choice Winner in Nature

People's Choice Winner in People

People's Choice Winner in Places

Honorable Mentions in Nature



Honorable Mention in People



Honorable Mention in Places

My prior posts with lots of great(!) photos on the National Geographic photo contest can be found (in reverse chronological order): here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments: