Tuesday, January 8, 2013

We Just Gotta Get This Out of Our System

We previously posted several times on PSY's Gangnam Style -- and we should probably apologize, but we refuse -- and, anyway, we thought we should show what is expected to be his next big hit, even though he released it two years ago:



"Right Now" was banned from under-19 audiences by South Korea's Ministry of Gender Equality and Family for what it deemed an "obscene" lyric, "Life is like toxic alcohol." Not speaking Korean, I don't understand any of these lyrics.

While we're on it, one of my posts was a mash-up of Gangnam Style and the Ghostbusters Theme -- which was awesome, by the way -- and that was in a tradition of posting excellent musical and video mash-ups. So here's another one: Whole Lotta Helter Skelter. (Look, I have to own up to the fact that I don't really like either the song Whole Lotta Love or Helter Skelter, but that they fit so well together is, to me, somewhat amazing.)

No comments: